Internet has become a necessity for all of these days. Be it searching info for the project, booking tickets for the flight, downloading movies, doing business meetings, everything requires on basic thing to take place and that’s internet. You get connected to web either through a dial up or VPN connection or through Wi-Fi. So what happens when suddenly you get snapped out of the web world due to no internet connection or mostly due to your slow internet connection? You feel like breaking everything up, maybe because you were in middle of booking your flight tickets and your slow internet connection ruined the transaction that you were doing. Now, here I’ll tell you some ways to improve the speed of your connection which will work (because it worked for me).
- Fetch a Hotspot and enjoy faster Speed – The very first thing that you can try is to find the nearest Hotspot. Hotspot is spot from where internet connection is getting distributed as a Wi-Fi connection. So if you are somewhere near it, you can use the Hotspot internet on your phone or your laptop. Doing this will surely help in increasing the speed of your connection.
- Use EDGE in a closed room – EDGE, a shorter of you can say a funkier name to your mobile internet connection. If you are using EDGE in a closed room which surrounded by walls which are thick, doesn’t allow the satellite rays to reach to your phone. So it creates a block between you & your net connection. The very obvious remedy for it is that you should always use your phone in the open area, so that you receive the maximum signal.
- Use Internet during Off peak hours or night – If you are a night Owl, you can use your mobile internet at night. This is because night is the time when everyone sleeps and no one uses internet. So you can use all the speed of the running connection only for yourself!!! But make sure not to wake anyone up.
- Keep your phone up-to-date – You should keep updating the software of your phone. Sometimes, the phone apps are available which helps in increasing the internet reception on your phone. So you should always keep updating your Firmware, and don’t forget to check the updates regularly. Also, keep upgrade the firmware of your phone in order to get new settings or mods for your phone which will help you in getting new settings or mods for your phone which will ultimately help to boost your mobile Internet speed.
- Purchase booster i.e. Antenna – All the above techniques or tips, as you want to say, are free of cost and just requires a simple common sense. But if still you fail to access your phone internet in a good speed, you should think about losing some weight off your wallet. By spending some money you can buy a speed booster for your phone or in other words buy an antenna for your phone. Antenna helps receiving the signals more effectively and surely helps to connect your phone to more network connections available.
So this was the list of some useful techniques on how to increase your internet speed on your phone. Do try them, if it still doesn’t work then you should defiantly go and get your phone checked in the company else upgrade your phone else you shall upgrade your mobile internet connection plan or your mobile itself like for example, you can upgrade your phone/plan from 2G to 3G to get a faster and an amazing internet speed on your phone.
Author Bio – Edward Miller is a freelance writer. He loves to write on various topics. Currently he writes for Downloadhaus where you can download 7zip, media player classic, sumatra pdf and many more free software.