As now a days Android modding is very common thing I am posting this tutotial about how to flash a Android ROM using a .nb0 file. Most of the Custom ROMs are flashed using CWM [Clockwork Mod] Recovery but flashing a .nb0 file is different than that or rather simpler than that.
- First of all you will need a SUT [Software Updating Tool] which you can download from here and install it.
- Connect your phone to PC via a USB cable . Make sure you have installed all the required drivers.
- Turn off your phone and start it on the Download mode. [different devices have different key combinations to turn on them into Download mode. If you don't know it, please ask in comments below] and start SUT.
- It should say that phone is connected if it doesn’t then re install all the USB drivers of your phone.
- Click next and select the .nb0 file you want to flash and select Erase user data.
- Click next and its done it will restart your phone after flashing it. Sometimes it fails to restart and suggests you to re-flash the ROM simply ignore it .Phone will automatically restart after few minutes.
Flashing your phone with SUT using a .nb0 file is the safest way to install any custom ROM on your Smartphone [Unless of course the file is corrupted]. So make the most of your Smartphone using various Custom ROMs. Enjoy!