Hey guys, We all know that Symbian Belle has been launched by Nokia for all Symbian^3 devices but if you are of an enthusiastic type and want to just get more out of your devices you can Flash your phones with custom roms created by various`s people, talking in terms of custom roms for Nokia N8 RM-625, The name Delight Belle comes to mind…. The perfectly created custom firmware by none other than nicesoni_ash….. This blog will posts all The updates of the firmware!
These Custom-roms that are published below named Delight Belle are Created by nicesoni_ash and are present because of his efforts and dedication, We at Homeforgeeks respect his hard work and dedication..
Delight Belle- 4.1
Release date:- 03/03/2012
Based on release- necy’s CORE (21.02.2012)
Change-logs Of Delight Belle 4.1 :-
- This firmware is based on necy’s CORE (21.02.2012) with NFC related files removed so the battery life surely feels a lot improved.
- New Animation Screensaver (to set Gif as Screensaver) from Anna by Lovelas
- Anna Video Player by Kalininvs (Read FAQ to know how to get Belle Video Player back)
- More widgets.
- 2 Big Clocks (One default and other one is Plangi BigClock Widget by IND190) + 1 Mechanical Clock + 1 Medium Clock + 1 Small Clock = 5 Analog Clocks
- Nokia Notifications Support Package v1.04(31206) integrated.
- Nokia Maps Suite v2.0 (21-02-2012) integrated. (Only for English Version) For more info.
- Two New Small Email Widgets by Lovelas (Small one may not work sometimes, bug in the widget itself so don’t report)
- Adobe Reader and Quick office (from original Belle UDA) added and can be removed through application manager.
- Alarm.twk and Sysap.twk are in E:\Tweaks-Plugins. Install Tweaks and set their options manually. (Tweaks Homepage)
- Default Big screensaver changed if you set your clock in Digital mode.
- Loudspeaker set as the default speaker for Beep tone.
- When you press menu in lock mode and rotate your handset, locked screen will rotate according to that and will stay the same.
- Any profile’s name can be edited now.
- All new widgets including few older ones are in C drive now so it’s easy to install a new one or change their mif files.
- Phone_as_modem.iso is being moved to your E:\System\ as Delight.iso so about 8 MB of C drive is free and yet you are able to use your N8 as modem.
- Rename any ISO you want to mount on your PC and name it as Delight.iso and put it in E:\System\ then connect your handset in “Use phone as modem” mode and that new ISO will be mounted.
- Nokia Pulse v0.91.21 added to CORE. (Only in English version)
- Newly installed widgets are organized in proper alphabetical way.
- QML apps crashing bug fixed while dropping top bar e.g. Nokia Store.
- Battery consumption was too high, Fixed now.
- Push to Notification libraries are fixed. All Push to notification related app works just fine.
- When on Nokia store, icons of WLAN doesn’t show up on top bar – Fixed.
Delight Belle v4.1 Download Link Section:-
- Delight Belle v4.1 Core
- Delight Belle v4.1 Rofs2
- Delight Belle v4.1 UDA
- Delight Belle v4.1 UDA Translated Verisons
- Delight Belle v4.1 Rofs3
Just download these four Delight Belle files and flash your phone, If you don’t know how to then you can refer easy step by step tutorial by clicking here , till then stay tuned with us for updates on Delight Belle…..